[wp-hackers] Amount of estimated developer-hours in Wordpress?

ProDevStudio prodevstudio at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 10:14:55 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I thought I'd point out some data regarding this is already available.

Did you know ohloh.net tracking WordPress development and it is estimated to
take 34 person years at a cost of $1,873,419 ($55000/year).

See: Cocomo widget under -- https://www.ohloh.net/p/wordpress/widgets

Kind Regards,
Azizur Rahman

----
Do you need cost-effective web hosting solution and Domain name try
http://prodevstudio.com

Missed the last Friday Khutbah, try catchup a Khutbah on-line now at
http://fridaykhutbah.com