[wp-hackers] wp_get_current_commenter

Louy louy08 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 17:17:49 UTC 2010

Hello all :)

I'm having some kinda problem and i need help :/
I'm trying to change the commenter data, the default ones in the comment
form while the user isn't logged in, i've seen that the data returns from
calling the function "*wp_get_current_commenter*" which is called by
comment_form() in
http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress/trunk/wp-includes/comment-template.php

what i noticed is that there's no way to change these data, check the file
http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress/trunk/wp-includes/comment.php

I think that *wp_get_current_commenter *should be hooked into an action
called *wp_get_current_commenter* so i'm able to edit those data! is there
anyway that i've missed!??
Please help by checking that. Thanks :)

Best.

--