[wp-hackers] Reacting to options (theme options) in Javascript

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed Aug 11 19:37:35 UTC 2010

Just enqueue the JS or not based on the option. You can do this in
your functions.php file in the theme.

function themename_js() {
  if (get_option('whatever') == 'something) {
    wp_enqueue_script('yourscript','whatever',...);
  }
}
add_action('wp_print_scripts','themename_js');

Then your script gets added to the page or not added to the page based
on your option.

-Otto