[wp-hackers] Showing unpublished posts to the public (best practices request)

Erik Froese erik.froese at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 02:02:53 UTC 2010

We're with you Mike. We're doing all of our work with the 3.0 upgrade
in mind. The big guys upstairs are not going to let us slip 3.0 by
them just yet.

Right now we're focusing on getting all of the functionality to
include we want working. Once they're happy with it we'll probably
update it for 3.0 and only do bugfixes on a version for 2.9.2.

Erik