[wp-hackers] Let's discuss custom post types and taxonomies.

scribu scribu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 16:53:58 UTC 2010

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 7:36 PM, Kris Young <KrisY at tbs.uk.com> wrote:

> Correcting the information in the Codex would be easy if I actually knew
> what it was supposed to say. This is a vicious circle - I don't know how
> it works so I can't find the right explanation for how it works.

Well, there already are several good tutorials out there. Two off the top of
my head:

http://justintadlock.com/archives/2010/06/10/a-refresher-on-custom-taxonomies

http://justintadlock.com/archives/2010/04/29/custom-post-types-in-wordpress

You should be able to extract enough valuable information from there to make
corrections and improvements to the Codex.

--
http://scribu.net