[wp-hackers] Function to get posts by meta

Christian Gundersson christian at buro2.se
Tue Aug 3 13:05:53 UTC 2010

Hi,

thanks for the hints. Using the get_posts route gives me nothing in return
however, so perhaps I'm using it wrong. This is what I did

$posts = get_posts ( "meta_key=producer&meta_value=" . $producer_id );

$posts turns out as an array that is empty. Have I misinterpreted the use of
the function? The line sits inside a loop.

Louy, I checked your link and will study it more in detail later, but it
seems like a cumbersome approach for something quite simple. It'll probably
make more sense when I get the time to read it properly :)

Thanks again though!

//Christian, Büro 2