No subject

Tue Apr 20 23:23:57 UTC 2010

Having multiple databases gives you the opportunity to setup different DB
admins and therefore sandbox each site from each others' tables. A malicious
script or accidental and dangerous query has less chance of damaging tables
of other sites' DBs it doesn't have access to. But at the same time, you
trade off the convenience of being able to do comprehensive backup and
restore of the one-and-only DB.