[wp-hackers] Introducing wpdocs

Peter Westwood peter.westwood at ftwr.co.uk
Fri Apr 30 18:25:51 UTC 2010

On 30 Apr 2010, at 13:56, Harry Metcalfe wrote:

> Anyone who's used railsapi.com will recognise this - we've put together
> the standard WordPress documentation in a way that's a bit quicker and
> easier to search:
>
>  http://wpdocs.labs.thedextrousweb.com/
>
> Feedback much appreciated! The first thing on our list of improvements
> is to make everything linkable (and also indexable by Google).

This is cool.

Will have to have a play with this.

Would be nice to see it split out based on the package stuff does like phpdoc does:

http://phpdoc.ftwr.co.uk/wordpress/

Does it need much RAM to build the docs? (phpdoc itself is a memory hog so would love to use something less intensive to replace the whole of http://phpdoc.ftwr.co.uk/ )

Cheers
--
Peter Westwood
C53C F8FC 8796 8508 88D6 C950 54F4 5DCD A834 01C5