[wp-hackers] custom post types with quick edit

Deanna Schneider deanna.schneider at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 19:56:06 UTC 2010

I'm working on a custom post type implementation for WP 3.0 and I've
come upon a little snag. My function to insert the custom post type
needs to loop through a whole bunch of registered meta fields, but
only if it's not a quick edit. I haven't been able to figure out how
to tell if it's a quick edit or not. Anyone know? (If I loop through
and process the fields when it's a quick edit the fields aren't there
and get deleted. Not good.)

Thanks,
Deanna