[wp-hackers] LangSwitcher change translations

javikal javikal at riseup.net
Thu Apr 22 21:42:40 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I'm working with wordpress 2.9.2, I have installed the plugins:

LangSwitch by www.poplarware.com/
calendar by KieranOShea with *.mo translation

And i have this problem:
when I activate the LangSwitch plugin the translation of calendar don't
work and wordpress translations neither.

Anyone have the same problem?

Thanks

--
http://javikal.org