[wp-hackers] URL structure for web application with wp

Christian Foster christian.foster at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 19:50:48 UTC 2010

Hi Charles,

I think you're right - and so what I am doing at the moment is
creating a taxonomy and a post type for many things and then making
convoluted links between them (the post type only being necessary to
store extra information about the terms in the taxonomy). I'm guessing
that term meta might be included at some point, it would make building
more complex things out of wordpress easier.