[wp-hackers] URL structure for web application with wp

Christian Foster christian.foster at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 19:41:25 UTC 2010

This would seem a good idea to me - but it looks like it would involve
lots of messing around with URL rewriting (regular expressions melt my
brain).

I think part of the problem is that there are almost too many ways to
access stuff through WP (date, author, tag, term, single etc etc),
maybe the answer lies in being able to restrict down the URLS only to
those that you need?