[wp-hackers] URL structure for web application with wp

Charles Frees-Melvin charles at cefm.ca
Sat Apr 17 19:40:34 UTC 2010

I think you are running into a complexity/limitation of WordPress.
That a taxonomy cannot have meta.

For example I've been using Wordpress for my photo album. And have
been running into the issue that I cannot have a link meta to say that
ID 55 of the people tax is user 14. Or I cannot link a thumbnail to a
category or tag or tax. I think that this would be the next move to
make your project simpler.

--
Charles E. Frees-Melvin
charles at cefm.ca