[wp-hackers] Weird Comment Moderation Email

Lew Ayotte - Full Throttle Development lew at fullthrottledevelopment.com
Wed Apr 7 16:24:11 UTC 2010

This probably doesn't require much (or any) attention, but I just had
something weird happen. I'm really just throwing this out there for anyone
who is interested.

I had two comments waiting for moderation (about 1 minute apart - 08:39:02 &
08:40:41 PDT). The first was obviously spam, it had like 50 or so links, I'm
not sure why Akismet didn't pick it up. The second had all the values
completely empty, here is a copy/paste:

A new comment on the post # "" is waiting for your approval