[wp-hackers] wp_nav_menu too simplistic?

John O'Nolan john.wp at onolan.org
Tue Apr 6 18:30:39 UTC 2010

>> Better yet, if you hate the way the current menus work so
>> much, why not write some code that you think is an improvement?
>
> That's exactly what I have been trying to do, and that is why I was
> ASKING these questions. I'm pretty sure I said 'Is it even possible to
> expand the types of menu items with plugins?" If you don't know these
> answers, then why are you responding at all?

Really? At what point did you say "I'd love to improve this by writing
in some extra functionality" ? As far as I can tell, all you're
interested in doing is complaining.

I attempted several times to answer your questions, but you're just
looking for a petty little fight rather than to do anything
constructive - which I'm really not at all interested in I'm afraid.
So I'll leave it at that.

Cheers

John