[wp-hackers] Email list and email tracking in word press

Stas Sușcov stas at nerd.ro
Mon Apr 5 14:14:27 UTC 2010

În data de Lu, 05-04-2010 la 19:36 +0530, sutharshan balachandren a
scris:
> I'm interest to participate in the gsoc 2010 and I just want to find out a
> good proposal for that.
> I have done some mistakes in the way that i described about the proposal. I
> should have  make it more clear and more specific. I'm sorry for
> the inconvenience and i'll try my best to give it in the rightway.

Join #wordpress-gsoc on freenode
Most of the guys and mentors who are involved in GSoC 2010 are hanging
there. Also there's an official chat scheduled for April 7 at 20:30 UTC
(4:30pm eastern).

--
()  Campania Panglicii în ASCII
/\  http://stas.nerd.ro/ascii/