[wp-hackers] Email list and email tracking in word press

sutharshan balachandren sutharshan02 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 14:06:59 UTC 2010

I'm interest to participate in the gsoc 2010 and I just want to find out a
good proposal for that.
I have done some mistakes in the way that i described about the proposal. I
should have  make it more clear and more specific. I'm sorry for
the inconvenience and i'll try my best to give it in the rightway.

Thank you.

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 7:25 PM, scribu <scribu at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't use it either. Just saying that it's available.
>
> Also, there's Feedburner's email subscription service.
>
> By the way, wp-hackers is for discussing issues related to WordPress
> development. We have an ideas forum
> <http://wordpress.org/extend/ideas/>which you can use.
>

> --
> http://scribu.net