[wp-hackers] Failure in import from LiveJournal

Bernard D. Tremblay (ben) bernard.d.tremblay at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 20:21:12 UTC 2010

Is anybody working on Import?

Just now I referred to an old post: "Annotation - GPLv3 PLoS and Jack
Slocum EXTJS blog" [1] to find material on the Comment System used by
the GPLv3 site ("Stet"). Nice to be able to do that.
When I look at the new blog, which I thought had imported glicth-free
... no joy. The archive shows 2 posts for that month. [2] But archive at
LJ shows 5. [3]
So something like 50% of the posts failed to survive?
That's a show-stopper.

I'd like to work on this with somebody ... is why I delayed using
Import, I suspected it might be a mess ... I think this deserves some
effort.

@bentrem

1) http://gnodal.livejournal.com/75104.html
2) http://gnodal.protension.com/journal/?m=200711