[wp-hackers] Installation profiles for WordPress

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Fri Sep 25 17:09:22 UTC 2009

The WP Quick Installer that DD32's been working on here:
http://wpquickinstall.com

Has this sort of capability. Currently it only supports the default
two plugins, but it is shaping up to be a good platform for this sort
of thing.

I used the nightly trunk version here:
http://wpquickinstall.com/download/nightly-trunk/

To install on a site and it worked pretty well. Some minor issues, but
no real problems for the most part.

-Otto
Sent from Memphis, TN, United States