[wp-hackers] Inline styles and TinyMCE

Nathan Rice ncrice at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 01:00:09 UTC 2009

+1 for me, as a theme designer. This would definitely be more convenient
than the alternatives that are being used now.

Personally, I'd disable it, then call it using @import from the style.css
file, but just having it available would be killer, regardless of how I
chose to call it. And having it get called by default solves a lot of issues
like the one you mentioned.