[wp-hackers] Making Updates Friendlier?

Tim Schoffelman tim at silentgap.com
Tue Sep 8 20:31:52 UTC 2009

I like the idea of color coding the upgrading nag & I would also have to
second Dougal's paragraph on cooperate environments, of which we're running
to a scenario that's pretty close to the one he listed - having something
that would smooth the process out a little more than looking at Trac or
looking at the diff between files/folders would be
nice (still thinking about what a good solution would be though).
~tim