[wp-hackers] 404 Pages displaying as blank

Leon Ash leon.ash at tawnylion.com
Fri Sep 4 17:30:11 UTC 2009

Uh, yes. Switching to Apache isn't an option at this stage :-)

I guess I'll keep plodding aliong. Hosting provider reckons they'll be
able to upgrade me to IIS7 soon.

What I find strange is that WordPress processes all the existing pages
as it should. Even when it is a non-existing URL WordPress detects
this and start going through the 404.php file in the template.

It just never gets to finish. But, it fails in what seems a random
fashion, almost as if it is a timeout of some sort.

Thank you all for the help and I'll continue the quest once I've been
upgraded to IIS 7.