[wp-hackers] help: Create a public page and handle results of a public formulary

Antonin Delpeuch antonin at delpeuch.eu
Wed Sep 2 18:19:24 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I just discovered the WP API and it seems really powerful. The
documentation is quite deep, and I didn't find answers to my questions yet.
First, I would like to create automaticly a public page (a static page,
as the "About me" one). I didn't found functions for that.

Then, I have to handle data coming from a public formular (method POST).
I saw how to save options from a formular, but what if I have to store
the data in a database ?

Thanks !

Antonin Delpeuch <Wetneb>