[wp-hackers] Why were the image tooltips removed?

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue Oct 27 20:17:50 UTC 2009

For reference, the tooltips were checked in by matt (on behalf of
azaozz, who also later removed them) here:
http://core.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/7311/trunk/wp-admin/js/common.js

IMO, judging from the fact that they got commented out in a seemingly
unrelated ticket, I'm guessing that their removal was a total mistake.
But you'd have to ask Andrew and/or Matt about that.

-Otto
Sent from Memphis, TN, United States