[wp-hackers] Wikimedia Foundation Opening

Blair Lewis blewis at wikimedia.org
Thu Oct 22 17:51:28 UTC 2009

Hello All,

I apologize for the inconvenience as I realize this is not typically the
venue for such an email, but given what I suspect is a wide support for
the Wikimedia Foundation and its mission I felt you would all be
interested in helping us with our search.  We are currently looking for
a Code Maintenance Engineer who will own all the code submissions from
our volunteers worldwide (JD attached).  We are looking for strong PHP
developers with open source project development experience who can wear
the hat of coder, architect and QA engineer.  This role will be located
in our downtown San Francisco office.  If you are interested feel free
to contact me at my email below or visit our job link at:

http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Job_openings/Code_Maintenance_Engineer

Please feel free to pass this message along to whomever you like.  We
will also have additional roles coming in the following months, so if
working with the foundation is of interest to you and you have strong
PHP skills please contact me.

Thank you and again I'm sorry for the bother to those of you who this
does not interest.

All the Best,

--

Blair Lewis