[wp-hackers] WordPress Bike Shed Mailing List

Nathan Rice ncrice at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 13:41:02 UTC 2009

It's my fault for starting this thread (sort of) on hackers. It's obviously
better to have this discussion on wp-discuss (though I don't see a subscribe
link for wp-discuss here: http://codex.wordpress.org/Mailing_Lists)

Because these emails all come to the same inbox for me, I rarely
differentiate which list they are coming from.

Apologies.

Nathan Rice
WordPress and Web Development
www.nathanrice.net | twitter.com/nathanrice | www.modthemes.com