[wp-hackers] WordPress Bike Shed Mailing List

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Thu Oct 22 13:23:18 UTC 2009

Why are you getting a mailing list in your inbox? Make a folder, make
a rule that moves messages to the list into that folder. Check the
folder whenever you like.

As somebody who receives 600+ emails a day, filtering rules are a *must*.

If you use GMail, then use the rule:
Has the Words: listid:"wp-hackers.lists.automattic.com"

To match everything in the list.

-Otto