[wp-hackers] SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS distinct wp_posts query

Aaron D. Campbell aaron at xavisys.com
Sat Oct 17 05:52:06 UTC 2009

Just as a heads up to anyone else.  That plugin can be really "handy"
but it creates extremely heavy-handed queries, especially when combined
with anything else.  Again, it's nice, but it doesn't scale well.  I'm
hoping to get some time to see if I can clean it up and either pass the
fixes back to the author or fork the plugin.