[wp-hackers] wp_query gets poisoned by new WP_Query objects

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Fri Oct 9 06:29:07 UTC 2009

Infact, I'd suggest you DO run wp_reset_query(), As many themes include
the sidebar after the main loop. The end result is that widgets in the
sidebar will get your custom loop instead of what you'd expect them to get
(ie. this posts tags, or the current page in a page widget, etc).

--
Dion Hulse
e: contact at dd32.id.au
w: http://dd32.id.au