[wp-hackers] Plugin Upgrades

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Thu Oct 8 10:54:40 UTC 2009

You'll have to duplicate most of the UI code WordPress uses (Well, I lie,
Just hook into update_option_update_plugins filter and filter the update
liist with an update check)

Once you insert the update there... i think everything else should pretty
much work... Else look into /wp-admin/includes/class-wp-upgrader.php