[wp-hackers] Profile madness

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Wed Oct 7 20:51:53 UTC 2009

WordPress Logins are shared across all *.wordpress.org/* sites.
You can recover your password for any of them through the support forums:
http://wordpress.org/support/bb-login.php

You'll probably have an empty profile on wordpress.org/extend/themes/ too
I'd say.

http://profiles.wordpress.org/ is where WordPress.org is heading, to
enhance the user-experience by locating everything about you in one place,
I'd say the support forums profiles and extend profiles will redirect here
at some stage..

As for combining them.. Well.. I'm not sure how to go about that.. Just
use one profile and let the other rot away and never touch it or use it
for anything, makes things simpler.