[wp-hackers] Repository of WordCamp Presentation Slides

Mohammad Jangda batmoo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 17:09:04 UTC 2009

I have yet to attend a WordCamp (I missed the Toronto one this year) and I'm
coming to realize that I'm missing out on a lot. I've found a lot of
presentation slides posted on site like SlideShare and while not as good as
seeing a presentation in person, it's better than nothing.

What I am wondering though is if there is a site or repository that has
links to all presentations from WordCamps that are available online. (A lot
of them are hosted on SlideShare but they're pretty scattered -- though you
still have to dig through a lot to find them). If not, I imagine it would be
pretty useful to have a repository of presentations, since there's a lot of
information there that could/should be centralized. Perhaps we can create
this on the Codex?

Thoughts?
Mo

--