[wp-hackers] what if i will import sql file with database?

Konrad Karpieszuk kkarpieszuk at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 15:07:11 UTC 2009

hello

we plan to move our wordpress installation with tons of posts, plugins
and images to new hosting with new domain.

we just made copy of database with mysqldump and we want to put it on
new web server, where new installation of wordpress is installed (we
will remove automatically created database and we will change settings
in wp-config.php). also we plan to import everything from /wp-content

what should we expect? :) for sure will be problem with domain. in
which cell in mysql it is saved? what ellse?

--
(en) regards / (pl) pozdrawiam
Konrad Karpieszuk