[wp-hackers] [Plugin: SEO Super Comments] Extending the Code

wp-hackers at google-adsense-templates.co.uk wp-hackers at google-adsense-templates.co.uk
Fri Nov 27 14:39:36 UTC 2009

Thanks for the input, figured it out with this code:

if (strlen(strip_tags($comment->comment_content)) > 250)

So the link only shows when a comment is 250+ characters

Should make a big difference to some of my sites, got a site with
3,500 comments with about 20% big enough to warrant it's own page.
Can't wait to see what it does to traffic.