[wp-hackers] WP as a CMS with a touch of Blogging

Bjorn Wijers burobjorn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 19:55:17 UTC 2009

>> Owen Winkler's redirectify is the simplest. (sadly no longer available
>> but
>> email me privately and I'll send you a copy.)
>

> Mike,
>
> If the plugin still works, is open source, and isn't in the Plugin DB,
> consider cleaning it up, crediting the original author, and publishing
> it there - especially if Owen doesn't want to mess with it anymore.

I stumbled across this thread and wanted to mention that I've just
uploaded my redirect plugin bbRedirector today. It should be available
shortly (just committed the first version to svn).

I've created it some time ago for a client and finally had some time to
clean it up and share it with the rest of the world. Perhaps it is
helpful for you.

See:
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/bbredirector/

--

met vriendelijke groet,
Bjorn Wijers

* b u r o b j o r n .nl *
digitaal vakmanschap | digital craftsmanship

Concordiastraat 68-126
3551 EM Utrecht
The Netherlands

phone: +31 6 49 74 78 70