[wp-hackers] A Humble Request

Jeremy Visser jeremy at visser.name
Wed Nov 18 22:55:39 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-11-18 at 13:39 -0800, Russ Gilbert wrote:
> On the "Edit Page" interface, underneath the "Page Order" field is text that
> states "(We know this is a little janky, it'll be better in future
> releases.)"

Just FYI, Drupal 6 already handles this nicely. You can simply
drag-and-drop pages in the menu editor screen to set the order.

I've found the jQuery tableDnD plugin [0] has a nice feel for the
drag-and-drop, which would be used to handle the client-side dragging of
the pages.

[0] <http://code.google.com/p/tablednd/>