[wp-hackers] Not willing to summon the ancient troll, but... PHP5 in WP 3.0 ?

Steven Rossi SuperMoonMan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 20:07:13 UTC 2009

Part of me likes the idea, but I'm not totally on board just yet. I really
appreciate the simplicity of the Wordpress install/upgrade process (the
upgrade process having just recently joined in on the simplicity train with
the advent of automatic upgrade functionality), and I would hate to dilute
it too much. I'm not saying that this is a bad idea, but I'd have to see a
more complete picture of how the process would work for less technical
users.

Steven Rossi
http://www.letsmovetothemoon.com
http://www.stevenjrossi.com