[wp-hackers] Plugins and themes localization

Beau Lebens beau at dentedreality.com.au
Tue Nov 17 15:31:42 UTC 2009

This sounds like a great idea, and definitely would make sense to add
into the readme.txt. It could be as simple as:

Locales: en_AU, pt_BR, ca_ES, fr_FR

Then if that tag was part of the file, we could mark the plugin as
localized, and list the languages it's available in. If it's *not*
present, we could mark it as such, and provide a link to the Codex to
get the plugin author started:
http://codex.wordpress.org/I18n_for_WordPress_Developers