[wp-hackers] plugin compatability

Eric Marden wp at xentek.net
Thu Nov 5 23:43:09 UTC 2009

On Nov 5, 2009, at 5:50 PM, Ken Newman wrote:

> but as I understand it, Each version of wordpress, you get another
> fresh start! :) how great is that?

It seems to me that this was the exact reason it rolls to 0% on a new
version, is a good enough solution to the (valid) concerns raised by

Besides, I'm not that attached to folks using my plugins... I release
them so that I can take advantage of the auto-update feature, else I'd
just leave them on my site and use my own source control server to
package them for download. So if less than 100% turns them off from
trying it, I won't be upset.

- Eric Marden