[wp-hackers] plugin compatability

Eric Marden wp at xentek.net
Thu Nov 5 20:13:51 UTC 2009

On Nov 5, 2009, at 11:46 AM, Ken Newman wrote:

> We have to convince people that this resource is worth the effort of
> maintaining it. An optional comment box for developer messages is
> about the only useful thing suggested so far. Either crowd sourcing
> works here or it doesn't.

I agree with Ken here. I've been voting on both my own plugins and
those I use all the time. Put the effort in, and it will be useful.
Adding a comment box would be helpful at this point, but the real fun
will come when you can do this in wp-admin/plugins.php

- Eric Marden
http://xentek.net/code/wordpress/