[wp-hackers] plugin compatability

Lynne Pope lynne.pope at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 13:46:55 UTC 2009

2009/11/6 Lynne Pope <lynne.pope at gmail.com>

> For compatibility feedback to be really useful it should be provided as a
> rating from the WordPress plugin admin screen, not from a download page that
> genuine users may not go back to. IMO anyway ;)

It's really late and that part was badly written. The "WordPress plugin
admin screen" may confuse someone. I mean the plugin page of the WP admin
user interface. Sorry if I caused any head-scratching there!

This could be something as simple as a question when a user deactivates or
uninstalls a plugin.