[wp-hackers] Using XMLRPC

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Sun May 24 09:23:24 GMT 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to create a python script that create posts using
XMLRPC, and it works ... mostly. As long as I don't try to set
dateCreated I get a post created in WP but as soon as I set the
date nothing happens. The most frustrating part is that I get an
OK answer from WP with a new post id so it seem to work ... but
apparently it doesn't.

So I must be doing something wrong.

My question is: how can I see what WP does when it receives the
post? how can I see what goes wrong? I looked at the server logs
but they don't indicate that something is wrong?

                         jem
--
Jan Erik Moström, http://mostrom.eu