[wp-hackers] TEMPLATEPATH in child themes

Eric Marden wp at xentek.net
Wed May 13 18:13:30 GMT 2009

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I noticed that the constant
TEMPLATEPATH points to the Parent Theme even when you have a Child
Theme activated. Is this required for the Child Theme's missing files
to default to the Parent Theme's files, or just a bug in that
TEMPLATEPATH doesn't get updated with the child theme's path.

Its causing me a problem, which I can work around with a symlink, but
was wondering if this is the expected behavior. Is there another
CONSTANT that would point to the child theme properly?

- Eric Marden
http://xentek.net/code/wordpress/