[wp-hackers] Functions that Fire during "crunching"

Nathan Rice ncrice at gmail.com
Mon May 11 15:57:02 GMT 2009

Hey guys,
I was doing a little research over the weekend and became interested in what
exactly happens when the Flash Uploader does its "crunching" thing? What
exactly is happening to the image?

I know that the 3 standard image sizes are being produced, and the
attachment data is being generated and stored, but I'm looking for something
a little more specific.  Is there a list of functions that are being fired?
Is there a particular file where all this is happening? If so, where?

Any pointers you guys have would be much appreciated.  I'm really trying to
wrap my head around the whole image/file upload system.

Thanks!
Nathan

My Website
http://www.nathanrice.net/