[wp-hackers] Re: 2.8 Changes in meta boxes ?

Malaiac malaiac at gmail.com
Wed May 6 10:09:30 GMT 2009

2009/5/6 Andrew Ozz <admin at laptoptips.ca>

> You mean it doesn't switch from one to two columns and back when you change
> the screen options? Does it change on the dashboard?

ok, I was doubtful about my own bug report, since 2.8 is freezed and the bug
seemed obvious... a svn refresh solved the problem.

Still got a problem : the meta boxes (that were added perfectly right in
2.7, on the side column) doesn't appear at startup, I have to swtich from 1
to 2 columns, check their display box in screen options, rearrange them into
the side column, and then I'm ok.
Ok for one edit, since I have to do it all again the next time I'm on the
page.... :(

Besides, I have to switch the admin url
from wp-admin/admin.php?page=zelist/admin/link.php
to wp-admin/admin.php?page=zelist/admin/link.php&noheader=1
in order to have the meta boxes loaded before the screen_meta is called

Is there a way to force them to appear on every proper page ?
They are added with
add_meta_box('linkcategorydiv', __('Categories'),
'link_categories_meta_box', 'link', 'side', 'core');
add_meta_box('tagsdiv', __('Tags'), 'link_tags_meta_box', 'link', 'side',
'core'); (yes tags for links, why not ? :) )
etc.

 Malaiac