[wp-hackers] Request for new mailing list wp-accessibility

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Sun May 3 14:32:58 GMT 2009

+1 on the idea of a wp-accessibility list.

What a great thought, to connect people who know a lot about
accessibility, ATAG, WCAG, etc. and could identify the issues (but not
necessarily fix them), with other people who care and have the
time/knowledge to patch WP but not the accessibility domain knowledge
to know what should be done (such as myself).

Regards,
    Jennifer

ps: If Automattic declines to start a new list, we could also get one
going easily on Google Groups. And if we did that, we could still list
it on the Mailing Lists page of the Codex (it's a Wiki). Just a thought.

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com