[wp-hackers] Accessibility of WP back end (was: Is WP back end supposed to work without JavaScript?)

Jeremy Clarke jer at simianuprising.com
Fri May 1 18:04:04 GMT 2009

FWIW we have a blind author on our site and he does fine with WP and
his screen reader. I'm sure there are some readers that can't handle
it as well but his success implies that WP is at least good enough
that someone can work it out.

Interesting fact: he *prefers* tinymce. Apparently it's more
accessible to his screen reader than the code view. (I know a lot of
people like it these days, but that still seems counter-intuitive to
me :P )

--
Jeremy Clarke | http://simianuprising.com
Code and Design | http://globalvoicesonline.org