[wp-hackers] Security: New Password Protect Page Option

Simon Wheatley simon at sweetinteraction.com
Mon Mar 30 18:08:15 GMT 2009

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 5:34 PM, Eric Marden <wp at xentek.net> wrote:
>>> It'd be great if there were an option to include child pages/posts of a
>>> password protected page. That way the user can protect a whole area with
>>> just the click of a mouse and the end-user only has to enter one
>>> password.

<snip>

> Actually working on a plugin now that works like this (more or less).
> However its tied up with users paying for different levels of access. Its
> for a client, so I'm not sure it will exactly make it out as a release, but
> we'll see.

Snap. I'm also working on something similar, although I think mine
will be released as I've managed to persuade the client of the virtue
of releasing work I do for them on WP Plugins. :) Not something that's
always possible with clients unfortunately.

---
Sweet Interaction Ltd is Registered in England/Wales, no. 6610741
Registered office: 7 Malton Av, Manchester, M21 8AT