[wp-hackers] spam comment link

Silverstein, Jesse Jesse.Silverstein at xerox.com
Mon Mar 30 15:52:40 GMT 2009

Could it generate a link with a built-in nonce that had an explicit
expiration date next to the link, and a graceful fallback if the link
was clicked after the nonce expired?
I.e. Mark this comment as spam (expires 3/31/09 03:42 <my default
timezone>)

Granted it's not very pretty...

P.S. Hi, I'm new to this list. Developing a WP plugin for Xerox that I'm
not allowed to talk about, but I figured I would try to lend a hand to
the community since I'm already so engrossed in WP code on a daily
basis.