[wp-hackers] Front-end Editting

Eric Marden wp at xentek.net
Mon Mar 30 15:48:58 GMT 2009

On Mar 27, 2009, at 9:53 PM, Robin Chang wrote:

> I was wondering if there was a plug-in already created that would
> let a
> person log in and instead of going to the admin console, let them
> edit posts
> in-place.

I'm using Flutter for this: http://flutter.freshout.us/

Its still somewhere between alpha and beta, but so far its relatively
stable. Edit in Place is only one of the hot tricks up its sleeve. It
also includes Custom Write Panels, and some ajax-y layout management.
Its got a ways to go, but if you don't mind your hands getting sticky
in the codez, it might just work for you.

- Eric Marden